Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dog Days

This is Betsy again, and I am on a mission. I REALLY want another puppy (or another kitty--particularly an orange one). Every time I ask Walt he answers with an emphatic NO. I try to use my best lawyering and logic but to no avail. So, my new tactic is to bring in backup. Walt says he doesn't want to be known as "those people" (those who have too many animals and not enough sense). He says 2 dogs and a cat in the house is just one too many. So, I need your help (whoever in the world actually reads this blog). If you see Walt you can encourage him that it is wonderful and logical to let his wife get another puppy or kitty. You can be subtle or forthright--whatever it takes. Thanks for you help on my mission!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Betsy, I vote for the kitty. Jerry said NO as well and I ended up with the Orange kitty that I wanted. Have you met Lander, he is huge and Jerry, like the Walt I know will learn to love him as well! Your Aunt Jan

Gene said...

Bets - You tell Walt that you should get WHATEVER YOU WANT because he is so blessed to have you. Remind him that he really outpunted his coverage when he got you!

LJ said...

OK Gene is right but I'm a one dog man like Walt. Don't want too many mouths to feed and take care of. PLus vacations get harder when you have to leave a zoo behind.

Ian and Sally said...

I'm with your husband on this one. Two pets is a plenty. Or, you could buy a third and then give it to us when you come to visit!